How to Style Band It
One Band, endless possibilities. Level up your hair game in minutes with our versatile, one-step Band It.
Band It's five layers of Remy human hair completely transform your look by adding volume and length instantly. Secure the Band It with two clips on the elastic lace mesh for the perfect fit every time. The lace mesh is soft and comfortable to wear all day long.
Ready to DIY style your Band It? Here are some of our favorite tips for flawless tresses and go-to hairstyles.
Super Sleek Straight
@kissysbombshellbeauties with 20" Band It in Pale Ombre
Our favorite look for: Date Night
- Apply a heat protectant spray to your Band It. Gently brush to distribute the product evenly.
- Straighten your Band It before putting the extensions into your natural hair. *PRO TIP: Do not exceed 350°F when applying heat to your extensions.
- Create 1-2 inch sections on your Band It and straighten each individual section to ensure all hair is fully straight.
- Apply a heat protectant spray to your natural hair. Use the same method and straighten your natural hair in 1-2 inch sections to ensure each piece is fully straight.
- Apply your Band It to create that extra length and volume, and lightly brush or comb it through to blend. Use setting spray as needed.
@valeria_orsini with 20" Band It in LA Blonde + Dark Chocolate Root
Our favorite look for: Brunch
- Always apply a heat protectant spray to both your natural hair and Band It before using any hot tools.
- Start by curling your Band It. Create 1-2 inch sections on your Band It and curl each individual section about two inches down from the roots. (We like to curl away from the face!)
- Create similar size sections in your natural hair, and curl your own hair in the same direction as the Band It. The sections help ensure curls are distributed evenly throughout.
- Apply Band It to your head and use a wide-tooth comb to gently loosen and blend the curls.
- Use a sea salt spray for texture and setting spray to keep your waves intact.
PRO TIP: Use sulfate-free styling products on your Band It extensions.
@grill_zimmerman with 16 "Band It in Platinum Blonde
Our favorite look for: Work
- Apply a heat protectant spray to both your natural hair and Band It separately. Gently brush to distribute the product evenly. *PRO TIP: Band It already has a slight natural body wave that can be enhanced to your liking depending on the look you’re going for.
- For a look with extra volume, curl your Band It and your natural hair before starting this style. (Follow the steps in the Loose Waves section above!)
- Apply Band It to your head and use a wide-tooth comb to gently separate the curls throughout your hair.
- Start about 2 inches from your forehead and section half of your hair. Secure with bobby pins and leave out a few pieces of face-framing strands.
- Separate a section of hair in front of your ear and twist it toward the back.
- Position the twist on top of the previously inserted pins to cover them.
- Use a bobby pin to secure the twist. Repeat on the other side and set with hairspray.
Which one of these super cute styles will you try first? Make sure to tag us on social media with #wickedrootsfam when you show off your new, voluminous locks.
December 1st 2023
November 6th 2023