How To Style Tape It
Loving your look of fuller, longer tresses? More dimension in your mane adds a new dimension to your life.
With our 100% Remy human hair Tape It extensions, you can easily create head-turning looks every day of the week. Plus, depending on how fast your hair grows, you can keep these extensions in for 6 to 8 weeks, and reuse your Tape It extensions at least 2 to 3 more times for many months of luscious locks.
We’ve got fun styles for Tape It extensions for you to play around with as you pump up the volume. Check out these go-to hairstyles we know you’ll love!
Dreamy Loose Waves
@michelleposada with 20" Tape It in Almond Ombre
Our favorite look for: Date Night
- Apply a heat protectant spray to both your natural hair and extensions. Gently brush to distribute the product evenly.
- Divide your hair into one-inch sections and curl about two inches down from the roots being careful to avoid attachment sites of your Tape It extensions. PRO TIP: Do not exceed 350°F when applying heat to your extensions.
- Break up the waves by running your fingers through the curls to give it a more natural look.
- Use a sea salt spray for texture and setting spray to keep your waves intact. PRO TIP: For your Tape It extensions only use styling products that are sulfate AND alcohol-free.
Boho Side Braid
Our favorite look for: Brunch
- Leave out wispy pieces of hair on each side to frame the face.
- Section the remaining hair into three pieces and braid it to the side of your head. Secure the bottom with a hair elastic.
- Fluff the braid out by gently pulling at the sides to create a tousled loose look.
PRO TIP: Pull a few wispy pieces around the frame of your face for a final touch.
Our favorite look for: Work
- Pull your hair into a low-mid ponytail or high ponytail depending on how long your extensions are. PRO TIP: Secure with a bobby pin underneath your ponytail to keep stray hairs in place.
- Place another hair elastic one to two inches down the length of your ponytail
- Gently tug at the sides to add volume.
- Repeat this process every one to two inches down the length of your ponytail until you reach the end.
- Set your ponytail with hairspray and smooth out any flyaways.
Fresh from the salon with your new Tape It’s? Make sure to tag us on social media with #wickedrootsfam showing off your glow up!
May 12th 2023
May 10th 2023